Translation from Russian graciously provided by our good Facebook Friend, Alex Kris. Enjoy!
Since the introduction of the new iPhone model, the world has been flooded with the next wave of gadgets – millions of smartphones became instantly outdated, and giant lines came out of nowhere at the shopping centers in order to get a new one. It is difficult to imagine that at the same time, there are still other tools that remain relevant, while not being changed for decades.
So, let’s do our comparison!
1. In the “Glock” line, since the creation of the first pistol, it has been only 5 generations. The new iPhone comes up approximately once a year.
2. If you have the previous model of iPhone, you are considered a loser. If you have previous or even first model of “Glock”, you just still have a great gun.
3. Each generation of iPhones has their own batteries that are incompatible with the previous models. In case of “Glock”, you can take a clip from its first generation and use it on any Glock. And the size of the 9 × 19 “Luger” bullet hasn’t changed at all since 1902.
4. In each generation of iPhones, there are usually two sizes – big and very big. The model range of Glock includes dozens of pistols, from tiny subcompacts to sporty models with a long barrel.
5. Apple requires that all iPhones are repaired at the authorized service centers only, and you can only buy its software at the App Store. On the other hand, you can repair your “Glock” in your own garage. Also, “Glock’s” manufacturer does not care where you buy the ammunition to the gun.
6. If iPhone is dropped in the water, you shouldn’t bother to retrieve it – the phone most likely is dead. You don’t need to take “Glock” out of the water since it could be used underwater as well. “Glock” can kill anybody anywhere.
7. “Gluck” can also be used to either nail something or even crack walnuts. iPhone… as you might guess cannot be used for that purpose.
8. iPhone X in the US will cost you starting at $ 999. The fifth generation of “Glock-17” pistol costs anywhere from 559 to 649 dollars.
9. And finally, if you bought a new iPhone and that same evening met burglars, you have our deepest sympathy and nothing else. On the other hand, if you bought the “Glock”, then the burglars would need all the sympathy and not you.
by Vitaly Orlov via Facebook