After surviving a fight for your life, the next most dangerous moment will be when police respond. Here’s how keep yourself and the cops safe after the fight has ended.
- What to say on the phone when you call 911 and when should you call?
- What should you do with your self-defense firearm once the threat is eliminated?
- How should you behave when police arrive?
- What can you do to make it safer for responding officers?
- You train and prepare for a defensive gun fight, but how do you train for the unavoidable interaction with law enforcement?
- How do things change in a home defense situation vs. a concealed carry defensive shooting?
by Tom McHale